And what about the Clinton Foundation. Sleazy operation that. But the Clinton’s have the protection of bankers, the mainstream media and other oligarchs and power brokers such as Lynn Forester— who has helped open up wallets containing $100,000. Just ask Bernie Sanders why he did not bother filing a lawsuit—easier to take the money to buy a third house for $600k and forget the election crap about helping the impoverished. The USA is a cesspit of iniquity. One wonders how people like Ron Paul,Rand Paul and Jefferson Sessions are able to remain clean (surely they must compromise somewhere).
The only way the vote can be accurately tabulated and thoroughly audited is a paper ballot with scrutineers overseeing every booth, and I.D. presented when one’s name is crossed off at a designated booth as a ballot paper is handed over. Otherwise, boxes of votes go missing (LBJ), people voting by the busload at different booths (Clinton), people voting ten times on electronic machines, computers programmed to switch votes (Cruz), computers programmed to shave the result, declarations made before the vote counted (Clinton) and some more from Ballotpedia:
- Double voting (ballot stuffing): One individual casts more than one ballot in the same election.
- Dead voters: The name of a deceased person remains on a state's official list of registered voters and a living person fraudulently casts a ballot in that name.
- Felon voter fraud: The casting of a ballot by a convicted felon who is not eligible to vote as a result of being a felon.
- Voter suppression: A variety of tactics aimed at lowering or suppressing the number of voters who might otherwise vote in a particular election.
- Registration fraud: Filling out and submitting a voter registration card for a fictional person, or filling out a voter registration card with the name of a real person, but without that person's consent, and forging his or her signature on the card.
- Voter impersonation: A person claims to be someone else when casting a vote.
- Vote-buying: Agreements between voters and others to buy and sell votes, such as a candidate paying voters to vote for him or her.
- Fraud by election officials: Manipulation of ballots by officials administering the election, such as tossing out ballots or casting ballots in voters' names.
- The study, known as the Cooperative Congressional Election Study (H/T NationalReview), which compiled voting data from America’s non-citizen population during election time, found out that “More than 14 percent of non-citizens in both the 2008 and 2010 samples indicated that they were registered to vote.” If that wasn’t scary enough, the report continued with more frightening data, claiming that, “some of these non-citizens voted. Our best guess… is that 6.4 percent of non-citizens voted in 2008 and 2.2 percent of non-citizens voted in 2010.”
- CONFIRMED by Experts! Voting Machines in Maryland, Illinois Rigged to Support Democrats - The Political Insider
From what I can see, if Hillary becomes president, there will be civil war in the USA. She is going to go after guns. But she ought to be wary of this move, as many in the military and FBI cannot stand her. What the Clintons pulled off with Loretta Lynch and Comey has not gone down well and there is much resentment in the ranks. If I were Kissinger & Associates and the CFR (from where Hillary gets her instructions), I would play this out by retreating into the background and not forcing issues too much, as what has been occurring in Europe. The European population has been emasculated, but in the USA, there are many who view 1776 as something worth fighting for in the courts and anywhere else if need be.
What steps are election officials taking to insure that results are accurately tabulated and ready for audits?
I would hope for the officials’ sake, they do everything possible to ensure there is no election fraud. Unfortunately, history is not on their side. History tells us that if this election can be rigged, it will be.
The polls are rigged. Internal polling has Hillary about 20% behind. Yet the media polls claim that she is slaughtering Trump in the electorate. But those fake polls are taken with 60% democrats and 40% whatever. So the power play is to claim that Hillary is winning the polls by a significant majority and then rig the vote; then the DNC and the RINOS can say that she won by a slim majority.
Apparently something like 300 people are turning up to hear Hillary Clinton speak and she has to hire actors to fill the empty seats in school gymnasiums, even advertising for 700 people to act as if they like her at the national convention. On the other hand, Trump is packing up to 20,000+ into auditoriums—many who were Democrats.
- Trump Rally In Warren Packs Auditorium At MCC
- Trump draws supporters at campaign rally in Portland -
- Donald Trump Packs The House In Sarasota, FL... Lines 5 Blocks Long
- 5 Reasons Why Trump Will Win
When Trump said that if he were to run for President he said that he would run to win. Now a businessman weighs up his options and does not pursue a lost cause, Yet we see a National NBC Reporter Claims who claims “Trump Rally Crowds Small” – Despite Akron Ohio Max Capacity Crowd 5,000+.